BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MY PLATE IS ALWAYS FULL . . .

On my way into work, like everyday, I received a text from my hunny telling me that I am beautiful and that I mean the world to him. His texts vary, sometimes I am sexy, sometimes I am beautiful, sometimes I am hot and there are others, but nonetheless I feel warm while reading it, as always. We talk throughout my day always closing our conversation with I love you-s. Around noon or so, I receive and email at work from Juan telling me that he can’t wait until I get home and how much he misses me throughout the day, of course in a more expressed manner but you get it. I leave work at my usual time and I receive another text from Juan just checking on me and making sure I made it on the train okay. There is really not a day that goes by without this type of dialog between us. All this might sound like a bunch of sweet nothings, but to me it is EVERYTHING.

As my day proceeds, I get home and Juan comes out to the drive way to open my door and greet me with a kiss. He carries in whatever I have, even if it is just my purse. If Juan isn’t home when I arrive, Andrew takes his place and greets me at the drive way. I walk in the house and both my boys usually positioned on the couch in the family room hurry over to the entry where I am smothered with all my welcome home hugs and kisses - my most favorite part of everyday.

They say the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence and in my case I believe I definitely have the greener grass. I can not help but not to be envious, my family dynamics are amazing. No, things are not always perfect and don't always run smoothly but WOW, we have all managed to find our proper places within our little cirlce of love and it works. Don't get me wrong, there are times when I desire different, as everybody does, like perhaps to have a daughter to share what I get to share with my mom. She is my best friend, always there for me, my partner in crime, my confidant. BUT, when I step back and think of what I have been blessed with, what has been put right before me, I wouldn’t change it for the world!

There isn’t a day that goes by that I feel like I haven’t been served a full plate of LOVE. So THANK YOU Juan, Andrew and Jonah for making me feel like I am your world, when truly you are mine! The three of you make my life beautiful. I love you all SO very much.

0 comments: