BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

THEIR NANI

So with Aidan being born and all the excitement that surrounds his birth I have been able to take a step back and just reflect on my baby mommy days. I mean it has been SO long since I was a mommy of a little baby. I just wanted to talk about how very blessed my boys are (and ME, of course) to have such a wonderful and caring Nani (that's what the boys call my mom). She has been right by my side every step of the way. I mean really, it is pretty ridiculous how much she spoils these boys. But not only materialistically - that's easy. She genuinely enjoys their company and takes time out for my boys. She cancels plans to be with them, she is just always thinking about them and puts them first. She goes to Jonah's games, she meets me for Andrew's Open House nights, she takes them for weekends at a time not because I need somebody to watch them or need a break, just because she loves to be with them and they love to be with her. They are restaurant companions, movie partners, shopping buddies and allies.

My mom has been to see my sister and the baby everyday. Aidan doesn't even realize yet how special his grandma is, but it is going to be beautiful watching their relationship grow into something so amazing. Unfortunately, I never had a chance to meet my mother's mom, but I can't imagine she was any less caring . . . Arm had to get it from somewhere. I am just lucky to get to experience this relationship through my sons!

My three musketeers! Thank you Mom for all that you do for ALL of us!! I LOVE YOU!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Aunt Marie said...

Oh, that is so sweet! And so true! Armida is an awesome mother and grandmother and you're all so lucky to have her. She's a great friend, too! Tell her I miss her.

Marie