BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 15, 2009

WORST BLOGGER EVER - UPDATES

Okay - so I AM THE WORST BLOGGER around! Well, give me a break I am just getting started and getting the hang of things. I actually have SO much to share.

First things first:
End of School. The boys finished their 2008-2009 school year last week! Very exciting! Jonah finished like the champ that he is . . . I don't know about this kid. No he is not perfect but damn well close! I really couldn't ask for anything more than he gives. His grades are absolutely fabulous and he has thus far earned himself $100 for his report card from various fans of his. He also received an award for excellence in Math, his favorite subject. Unfortunately, his teacher, Dianne Fenner who was absolutely awesome, will be moving on to another school next year but she has so many wonderful and encouraging things to say about my son, all of which make me even more proud (I really couldn't be more proud!)! I feel so luck to say . . . "THAT'S MY BOY!"

Drew-man also got through this year just fine. He will be attending summer school this year to complete the 3rd part of Algebra, advancing himself to Geometry next year. He is also going to participate in a couple of sports camps. I have big dreams for my big boy, he is SO smart I just wish he knew so! I love this boy to death and trust he is going to be amazing and do amazing things. This is such a tough age. He is doing well and he still as wonderful as always!

Second:
We finally finished this year's baseball season! YAY! The JV Diamond Backs took 2nd place this year! Totally stoked! We had the youngest team in this division and to be very honest at the begining of the season Juan was feeling pretty insecure with his team. They pulled it together and played their little hearts out to earn themselves a trophy! In the City Tournament we took 3rd place! Congrats to Juan and Jonah!

Photobucket

Third:
JONAH MADE ALL STARS!!!!! This is Jonah's first year eligible to participate on the All Star team and he did whatever he had to do get make the team. He set this goal at the begining of the season and all season long talked about making the team. Juan would use it to encourage him and keep him focused, well it worked! We are SO proud of him and more importantly he is so proud of himself! Jonah has grown so much this season it is amamzing to watch him play. He actually plays real ball now. No more laughs, giggles or twirling around on the field for fun, this is the real stuff! Very cool!

Photobucket

Last but not least:
Juan was selected to manage the All Star team . . . with Jonah comes Juan. When we knew Jonah had a chance to make the All Star team and Juan was up for the managing position Juan and I agreed he wouldn't take the job unless Jonah made the team himself. Well he's lucky our boy is such a little ball player! So once Jonah was voted in by all the JV team managers, Juan was happy to take the position! I am THRILLED for both of these guys and what this expierence is going to bring each of them separately and together! MY HUNNY!!! He's the best! :)

Photobucket

0 comments: