BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'M AN AUNTIE!

World please welcome . . . AIDAN REYES! That’s right, my nephew was born today! Here are his stats: DOB: 06/17/09 at 6:34 a.m., WEIGHT: 7lbs. 10 oz., HEIGHT: 21.5 inches. CONGRATS to my sister Erica, who is doing wonderfully, and brother-in-law Alfonso on their first baby! I am SO beside myself with Aidan. I was blessed with the opportunity to assist Alfonso in coaching my sister through her LOOOONG labor. She was so great and I am so proud of her! I have never experienced such a thing so to get the opportunity and with my first nephew was absolutely amazing. He was born with a full head of little locks and looks like a mini-Erica! :) That's right he's got the Flores nose. He's too cute! I can't wait to get to know him and for him to get to know me . . . life is sweet today! PROUD AUNTIE I AM!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: